Posts in category: Internal Medicine
By Jocelyn C. P Proby
Human components pertains to the interplay of people and technical structures. Human elements engineering analyzes projects, contemplating the parts with regards to a few components focusing rather on human interactions and the interface among humans operating inside structures. This e-book can assist teachers educate the subject of human components.
Bereits in der five. Auflage erfolgreich! Sowohl Grundlagen der Tauchmedizin als auch Ergebnisse der experimentellen tauchmedizinischen Forschung werden behandelt. Die Probleme des Tieftauchens mit Gasgemischen, des Sporttauchens mit Luft im konventionellen Bereich und der stundenlangen Uberexposition der Caissonarbeiter in Tunneln werden abgehandelt. Seit 1985 wird bei Gasembolie, Dekompressionskrankheit des Gehirns/Ruckenmarks und Innenohrschaden die Behandlung mit hyperbarem Sauerstoff (HBO) angewandt; die Ergebnisse werden mit aussagekraftigen Zahlen belegt. Das Rechenmodell ZH-L8 ADT, bei Tauchcomputern der jungsten new release in Anwendung, wird beschrieben. Ein aussagefahiger Uberblick uber praktische Tauchmedizin, experimentelle Forschung und Aufbau und Funktion von Dekompressionscomputern!"
This pocket-sized e-book bargains clinical scholars, interns, and citizens a concise advent to the sphere. basic care physicians, internists, surgeons, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, and health practitioner assistants also will locate this publication useful.
• sufficiently small to slot right into a coat pocket
• A priceless educating reduction to nephrology fellows and faculty
• comprises tables of regular info — taking away the necessity for memorization
• sufferer circumstances at finish of every bankruptcy make stronger the concepts
Directly from the ACCP Pulmonary drugs Board assessment 2009 direction, this article covers each subject in a concise, easy-to-use structure. Use as a self-study source to arrange for the pulmonary medication subspecialty board exam.
By Scott C. Sherman
A hugely concentrated and hugely reasonable overview of the most important thoughts of Emergency Medicine
USMLE highway Map: Emergency Medicine deals an easy-to-follow define layout that simplifies and speeds the learning of the fundamental strategies of Emergency medication. High-yield evidence, studying, counsel, and transparent causes built-in in the define advertise comprehension and keep in mind; scientific correlations built-in in the define hyperlink issues to their medical applications.
By Global Initiative for Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease
2017 Pocket advisor to COPD prognosis, administration and Prevention.
This publication explains, in concise chapters, the range and complexity of what's identified touching on human responses to vibration. The ebook covers either complete physique vibration and hand-transmitted vibration and includes pictorial versions of the proper variables, in addition to experimental information and epidemiological stories. The learn of human vibration contains psychology, arithmetic, body structure, engineering, drugs, and records, and the guide of Human Vibration is written to help either scholars of the topic and people addressing useful difficulties. The textual content doesn't rely on a sophisticated wisdom of arithmetic or a familiarity with the jargon from a number of the disciplines, and is on the market to all people attracted to human vibration, together with doctors, engineers, legal professionals, scientists, exchange union officers and directors.
* Summarizes present figuring out of the various human responses to vibration, together with either whole-body and hand-transmitted vibration.
* offers experimental facts and acceptable types in order that readers can deal with useful problems.
* incorporates a huge, multidisciplinary thesaurus of terms.
* beneficial properties an intensive bibliography and consultant to nationwide and foreign criteria.
By Parveen Kumar, Michael L. Clark
The seventh version of Kumar and Clark's medical Medicine is a completely up to date, remodeled and revised re-creation of the first-prize winner within the drugs class within the BMA 2006 clinical booklet pageant. it's the market-leading accomplished and authoritative single-volume textbook of inner medication, consulted via scholars and medical professionals alike through the international. overlaying the administration of disorder, in response to an knowing of medical rules, and together with the most recent advancements in remedy, it's written for clinical scholars and medical professionals getting ready for professional checks, however it is a perfect basic reference textual content for all training medical professionals. the recent version is a part of Elsevier's StudentConsult digital neighborhood. StudentConsult titles include complete textual content on-line, a distinct picture library, case experiences, questions and solutions, on-line note-taking, and integration hyperlinks to content material in different disciplines - excellent for problem-based learning.* Colour-coded chapters make the publication beautiful and straightforward to navigate.
* Drawings and images carry the themes to life.
* bins and tables pull out and exhibit very important information.
* transparent headings and a accomplished index permit the reader to pinpoint info fast and accurately.
* the web model has been prolonged and up to date as a part of the coed seek advice platform.
* Over a hundred new illustrations.
* 5 new contributors.
* completely up to date, rewritten and revised to mirror alterations in perform and approach.
* on-line model with additional content material, together with animations and sounds, and fuller remedies of domestically particular scientific difficulties similar to malaria, SARS, TB, viral haemorrhagic (dengue) fever, leprosy, snake chew etc.
* extended enter from the foreign Advisory Panel of specialists from worldwide, augmenting the book's foreign scope.